Jumat, 15 Mei 2009

Blake divorcing Amy Winehouse

January 12

Blake Divorcing Amy Winehouse

Blake Fielder-Civil has instructed a lawyer to begin divorce proceedings against Amy Winehouse after she spoke to the News Of The World about her holiday romance with 21-year-old Josh Bowman.

amyblakerex150 Blake’s lawyer confirmed to the Daily Mail that his client made the decision to divorce Amy after seeing photos of her hugging and kissing her new man while on holiday in St Lucia.

“I don’t know what’s going on with us now and for the time being I’ve just forgotten I’m even married,” Amy told the News Of The World. “I’m just here on my own, happy and having a good time with Josh. I’ll deal with Blake when I get back. But our whole marriage was based on doing drugs. So being with someone like Josh is much better for me.”

Amy also told the newspaper she had kicked drugs for good after hitting rock bottom. “Before I came out here I looked at a photo of myself in the newspaper and was horrified. My skin was a spotty mess and I was so pale and skinny. I thought to myself, ‘Girl, you got to sort yourself out or you’ll be dead soon.’”

Blake remains behind bars after being sent back to jail in December for failing a drugs test.

Share It

Share this post using del.icio.us del.icio.us  Share this post using Digg Digg  Share this post using Facebook Facebook  Share this post using Google Google 
Share this post using Live Spaces Live Spaces  Share this post using MySpace MySpace  Share this post using Newsvine Newsvine  Share this post using Reddit Reddit 
Share this post using StumbleUpon StumbleUpon  Share this post using Technorati Technorati  Share this post using Twitter Twitter 

 
eXTReMe Tracker