Jumat, 15 Mei 2009

The latest on Lindsay and Sam

April 17

The Latest On Lindsay And Sam

By now everyone would have heard that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson are kaput, after about a year of dating.

Lindsay Lohan (PA) Lindsay’s been quite vocal about the breakup and how she feels hard done by. “I’m not a bad person and this is what happens,” she told Us Weekly magazine. “I was raised to treat people well, and I’m so tired of this drama... I’m a 22-year-old girl who’s in love. I felt like I was in Mean Girls, but worse: Mean Girls was a movie.”

But she didn’t stop there, just a couple of days later, Lindsay made a spoof dating advert for Funny Or Die, poking fun at her and Sam’s tempestuous relationship.

“I just think it's better to take something negative and turn it into something good,” Lindsay later explained on her MySpace blog. “Laughter is the BEST medicine.”

Now, finally, Samantha has popped her head over the parapet and had her say. “I don’t talk about my personal life,” Sam told a US magazine, “but I will say that any rumours that I hate Lindsay are false. She’s an amazing girl, and I wish her all the best. It’s not that dramatic.”

 
eXTReMe Tracker