Minggu, 30 Desember 2007

Danielle Lloyd Gets Physical



Saturday, December 29, 2007

DANIELLE LLOYD GETS PHYSICAL



She's perhaps best known for her Big Brother gig or her tendency to wear skimpy clothes. But Danielle Lloyd has a loftier goal- becoming a fitness queen!

The British babe was busy in London, England today doing press for her new DVD fitness program. And she was showing off a fitter, trimmer form, presumably the result of her exercise regimen.

Lloyd confessed to press that the whole filming process was much messier and mistake-ridden than the DVD showed. "There's a lot to remember, and I kept messing up and doing the wrong moves or getting out of time! Learning the choreography was definitely the hardest thing, but I love a challenge and I got the hang of it in the end."

Prior to the shoot, Danielle confessed that she had plenty of time to get in shape, via the help of a personal trainer. But, nonetheless, it was still a grueling process. "I had a personal trainer for two months before we shot the DVD because I wanted to be in good shape for it. It was such good fun shooting it all, but it's really hard work! I was absolutely knackered by the end of it - we were shooting for about seven hours and barely had time for a break. I couldn't get out of bed the next day. But it was really good fun, and I hope that comes across in the DVD."

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Danielle promoting her new fitness DVD (December 29).

 
eXTReMe Tracker