Sabtu, 29 Desember 2007

Jessica Alba Dishes Out Relationship Advice



Saturday, December 29, 2007

JESSICA ALBA DISHES OUT RELATIONSHIP ADVICE



Hot mom-to-be Jessica Alba is the picture of pregnant health. She was spotted visiting the gym yesterday, prior to stopping by the Bristol Farms market to pick up some healthy grub.

And the newly-engaged "Good Luck Chuck" actress is getting vocal about the dos and don'ts of relationships. In a recent interview, she shared some words of wisdom for young girls in love.

Alba told the interviewer, "Most guys, especially when they're younger, really are only after one thing. To all the girls out there, I don't want to say, 'Don't give your heart to somebody like that,' but wait at least a good year."

Jessica spoke from experience, saying, "You can be in a relationship and do some things, have fun, get to know each other - but don't give them everything. That was something I did at a young age, fell in love and gave him my everything, and I was left with nothing. It took me a long time to put myself back together, and I wish someone would have told me back them to hang on to some of myself."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Jessica out to Bristol Farms market and the gym (December 28).

 
eXTReMe Tracker