Senin, 31 Desember 2007

Nicollette Sheridan: It?s All About Location



Monday, December 31, 2007

NICOLLETTE SHERIDAN: IT'S ALL ABOUT LOCATION



When you're rich and famous, getting married is less about the budget and more about where to tie the knot. And Nicollette Sheridan can't wait to find the perfect spot to marry her fianc, Michael Bolton.

Apparently the location of the wedding is the only aspect holding things up. The Desperate Housewives actress told press, "We haven't decided where, and as soon as we make that decision it will happen very quickly."

Engaged since March of 2006, Bolton and Sheridan are, indeed, a match made in heaven. Nicollette gushed about her soon-to-be hubby to press, saying, "For me there's only been one person, and that's Michael."

"Michael is a wonderful human being. He has brought me a profound love and support. He is an amazing sounding board for me. I am the happiest now I've ever been in my life, feeling more grounded than I ever have."

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Nicollette and Michael on vacation in St. Barts (December 29).

 
eXTReMe Tracker