Senin, 31 Desember 2007

Jennifer Garner Honored By Her Home State



Monday, December 31, 2007

JENNIFER GARNER HONORED BY HER HOME STATE



It may not be an Oscar, but Jennifer Garner is still thrilled. Yesterday she was awarded the title "West Virginian of the Year."

Charleston, West Virginia's newspaper The Charleston Gazette-Mail proudly announced yesterday their choice to name Garner as their top pick for the honor, "For her dedication, work ethic and unique role as role model and ambassador for West Virginia,"



The "Alias" actress confessed her love for her home state (she moved there when she was four years old), saying, "I like to do the things that are familiar. I like to see people I grew up with. I always go to Taylor Books. I love going home to my church - Christ Church United Methodist. I probably visit a Dairy Queen, and I love the farmer's market."

And Jen's younger sister, Susannah Carpenter (who still lives in Charleston) agrees. "Everyone in my family has a deep love of West Virginia." Mom Pat Garner added, "She's pretty passionate about her love of West Virginia. She just considers it home."

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Jen out on a NYC stroll with Violet and at the Richard Rodgers Theater late the same evening (December 29).

 
eXTReMe Tracker