Rabu, 05 Desember 2007

Amy Winehouse cancels tours





amy-winehouse-with-alcohol.bmpDoctors have advised



Amy Winehouse to cancel all her shows and promotional appearances. "I can't give it my all onstage without my Blake," says Amy, "My husband is everything to me and without him it's just not the same." Her husband was thrown in the slammer for manipulating witnesses for his assault trial.



Her doctors feel that the "emotional" strain would be too much for Amy -- and we suspect even her producers are alarmed by the shaky performances she's delivered this year. She can't even finish a concert without running off stag. She's been booed, and we don't think the 'suspected" cocaine use (the white powder spotted on her nose could've been, oh, cornstarch) helps.



Amy may have to pay fines of £500,000 plus insurance costs on future bookings because of the cancellation.

 
eXTReMe Tracker