Minggu, 23 Desember 2007

Despite buzz, Amy Adams has doubts (AP)

NEW YORK - For all the buzz Amy Adams has earned with her performance as a princess in Disney's "Enchanted," she still has doubts about her career path.

"Am I doing it right?" she said. "I don't think all success and failure is judged by a career. I'm not married. I don't have children. Sometimes I wish I read more books than scripts. Did I choose the right road?"

Adams, 33, told Newsweek in its edition that hits newsstands Monday that she's even having trouble sleeping.

"I drew a picture of myself in the third grade of what I would be when I grew up. I had red hair, and oddly enough, I was in a very nice gown. Oh no! I've got red hair and wear nice gowns. I've fulfilled all my childhood dreams. Now what?"

Now what for Adams will be appearances in "Doubt," a story about two nuns wrestling with allegations of sexual abuse in their parish, and "Sunshine Cleaning," a dark comedy about two sisters who open a crime scene cleanup business.

"I love doing stuff that you haven't seen before," she told the magazine. "I'm bound to fail. But as painful as it would be in the moment, I'll be looking forward to it. It'll be a relief to get it over with."

 
eXTReMe Tracker