Kamis, 06 Desember 2007

Eva Mendes? Day in the Big Apple

Thursday, December 06, 2007

EVA MENDES' DAY IN THE BIG APPLE



We all remember Eva Mendes in "Hitch" as the gossip reported working in New York City. Well, she was in the Big Apple again yesterday, and it's easy to see that this girl loves the city.

The "We Own The Night" actress was first spotted leaving her hotel, on her way to a photo shoot. After that, she came back to her room with a girlfriend.

Later that evening, Mendes emerged in a red dress, headed over to Cipriani Wall Street for a concert.

And while she loves her career, Eva confessed that she seeks counseling in order to properly deal with her celebrity status.

"I see a therapist once a week or I speak to her if I'm not around. And I want to encourage people to go it; it doesn't mean you are out of control. I just think it's healthy way to be and even when everything is OK, I still go. It's great to have somebody who is completely objective coming up with guidelines for you."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Eva out and about NYC yesterday (December 5).

 
eXTReMe Tracker