Kamis, 13 Desember 2007

Heidi Montag Goes Solo



Thursday, December 13, 2007

HEIDI MONTAG GOES SOLO



Doing her best debutante impression, Heidi Montag visited the bank in Pacific Palisades yesterday. And from the looks of her dark sunglasses and black scarf, this girl is in mourning.

It's official: Heidi has dumped Spencer Pratt. The Hills lovers have announced that they've broken off their engagement. And despite speculation that it's all just a publicity stunt, they maintain it's for real.

And Pratt is taking the news pretty hard. In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on Tuesday, Spencer said, "In my mind I'm not moving on or looking for dates. I don't know where Heidi is, I know she needs her space, but I don't want to get back to my bachelor days. Heidi is the most perfect girl on the planet."

If you're like us, you're wondering when they're going to announce that they're back together and getting married again. Just wait.

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Heidi out to the bank in Pacific Palisades (December 12).

 
eXTReMe Tracker