Rabu, 05 Desember 2007

I am thankful for… Nipple Slips!

Back in the days before I became a drunken strip-joint addicted loser, I used to update this site on a regular basis. I was particularly aggressive with keeping our archive of celebrity nipple slips up to date. Then I became a sell-out and removed most of our nipple slip action in an attempt to make some money with Google. But recent events have caused me to get back to my roots and bring back the nipple slips.

The good news The Ultimate Nipple Slip gallery is back up and running.

The better news to celebrate Thanksgiving I will be posting new Nipple Slip photos all day. This is the internet equivalent of one of those lame marathons that are playing on all the cable channels that aren't showing sports today. So get ready the nipples are on their way.

Here are a few highlights from the past

Victoria Beckham nipple slip Mandy Moore nipple slip Lindsey Lohan nipple slip Angela Lindvall nipple slip Angela Lindvall nipple slip

 
eXTReMe Tracker