Senin, 24 Desember 2007

Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Get Hitched



Monday, December 24, 2007

KATHERINE HEIGL AND JOSH KELLEY GET HITCHED



While most of us were running around, doing some last-minute Christmas shopping yesterday, Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley were busy getting married!

The wedding, which took place in Park City, Utah, was a small, intimate affair. According to reports, Heigl's "Grey's Anatomy" co-stars T.R. Knight and Sandra Oh, as well as "Private Practice" star Kate Walsh and her husband Alex Young witnessed the nuptials.

And it was a relatively quick ceremony, lasting only about 30 minutes, and officiated by Unitarian minister Tom Goldsmith.

Prior to the wedding, Josh told press, . "It's about showing someone you love that you're actually capable of the ultimate commitment. We're madly in love and she makes me excited to become married and to have a family and spend my life with someone. We're fairly opposite but we also share a lot of the same values."

As for Katherine, she was a little more cynical. "It's a crapshoot. The odds are really bad, especially in this town [Hollywood]. But I have a lot of faith in Josh, and I wanted to have that one day when I stand in front of my friends and my family and honor him and how important he is in my life."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Katherine out shopping and lunching with Josh in Glendale (December 18).

 
eXTReMe Tracker