Senin, 24 Desember 2007

Kim Kardashian Parties It Up In Park City



Sunday, December 23, 2007

KIM KARDASHIAN PARTIES IT UP IN PARK CITY



Extra holiday shopping money and free clothes. That's the combination that drew Kim Kardashian out to Park City, Utah this weekend.

The socialite turned reality star was in the ski haven to take care of her scheduled hosting duties at Chloe Lane's Five-year anniversary party, which was held at Harryo's nightclub.

Throughout the evening, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star did her best to energize the crowd celebrating the contemporary womens boutique's success.

Speaking of how she uses her sex appeal to land herself gigs and gain media attention, the December Playboy covergirl tells, "I'm not the sex kitten that they've made me out to be, but I'll kind of give it to them when I have to. I know that's what they want, and so I give it to them."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Kim at last night's Chloe Lane party (December 22).

 
eXTReMe Tracker