Rabu, 05 Desember 2007

Miley Cyrus Thinks Nick Jones is One in A Million

miley cyrusHannah Montana teen star Miley Cyrus has confirmed she's dating touring partner Nick Jonas, the youngest of sibling trio The Jonas Brothers. The star reveals the couple has been dating since the start of their current sold-out US tour, and that her protective father, Billy Ray Cyrus, totally approves of the romance. She says, "He trusts me, I'm responsible."

Miley says that the romance with her 15-year-old costar is limited to rare movie dates. "What else is there to do?" she says.

...Other than hang out at the house and get spied on by your dad.

The teen idol appeared on Oprah a week ago, and when Oprah asked her if she was allowed to date, she replied: "I am, but my dad is, like, weird and the other day I had one of my guy friends over - (laughter) - and he was - he was hiding in the kitchen. We were outside just like hanging out and I look around… why are the lights on? They were not on and my dad’s standing there like this. (indicating/laughter) He’s standing there with his German Shepherd watching us (laughter) and I’m, like, dad, you’re gonna scare him. I’m not going to have anymore friends."

Miley just celebrated her 15th birthday on November 25 by playing to a sold-out crowd of fans in her hometown of Nashville, Tenn. The Disney actress was presented with a cake onstage and serenaded with "Happy Birthday" by an audience of 15,000.

 
eXTReMe Tracker