Senin, 17 Desember 2007

Paris Hilton is Naked, Gold, Not Dead

10:35 AM, Filed under: Home Celebrities Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton is Naked and Gold
Paris Hilton has a new drink called Rich Prosecco. A) That's the worst name I've ever heard for a drink. Ever. 2) I would never drink anything from Paris Hilton. Ever. And I have a feeling most people would say the same. So obviously, in order to promote the stupid drink, we get Paris Hilton naked, painted in gold. Why gold? I don't know. It must have something to do with the dumb beverage. I guess it's effective marketting, though, since I'm talking about it, but I can still tell you I'm never going anywhere near that contaminated, stupidly named drink.

Oh, and one other thing. In the James Bond movie Goldfinger, that girl died after she was painted in gold. How come that didn't happen to Paris Hilton!?

Click the pic for a bigger version.

Paris Hilton Naked gold paint picture Paris Hilton Naked gold paint picture Sean Connery in Goldfinger

 
eXTReMe Tracker