Sabtu, 08 Desember 2007

Rihanna Can?t Believe Her Own Success



Saturday, December 08, 2007

RIHANNA CAN'T BELIEVE HER OWN SUCCESS



The Good Girl Gone Bad tour keeps rocking its way through Europe, as Rihanna's most recent stop saw her performing for fans at the MEN Arena in Manchester.

Dressed in her usual dominatrix outfit, the 19-year-old R&B sensation did her best to show fans why she's nominated for 6 Grammy awards - which she can't believe herself.

"Oh my God, I can't believe it. Six Grammy nominations?" Rihanna said to mentor/composer Evan Rogers, who relayed news of the nominations from the United States. "I just can't believe this is happening to me. I almost have to pinch myself to believe this is happening to me," the Umbrella hitmaker continued.

Along with being up for the prestigious Record Of The Year bid, Rihanna's also up for Song Of The Year, Best Dance Recording, Best R&B Song, Best Rap/Song Collaboration and Best R text-decoration: none" href= http://www.celebrity-gossip.net > Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures from Rihanna's performance in Manchester (December 6).

 
eXTReMe Tracker