Jumat, 28 Desember 2007

Simon Cowell Gets Sick On Vacation



Friday, December 28, 2007

SIMON COWELL GETS SICK ON VACATION



Celebrities definitely have some advantages on us common folk. For instance, due to his disdain for winter weather, Simon Cowell just packs his bags and heads for the Caribbean.

The American Idol icon hit the Barbados beach along with his longtime girlfriend Terri Seymour and pal Michael Winner. Rumor has it they're staying at an exclusive resort, where rooms can cost anywhere from $3000 to $10,000 per night!

However, it seems that Mr. Cowell is under the weather. He was spotted carrying a packet of anti-nausea/motion sickness tablets, and a bottle or Robitussin as he sauntered from the beach to his hotel room.

Simon definitely buffed up for his beach escapade, but he says his conceited nature is common among high-profile celebrities. "I am vain but I cannot think of one person on TV who is not. It is the nature of the beast. I have had Botox but not in an obsessive way. I just like to take care of myself. I am eating a lot better and have cut out the chocolate biscuits and crisps. I work out, take lots of vitamins and think I look good for my age."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Simon and Teri sunning it up in Barbados (December 27).

 
eXTReMe Tracker