Selasa, 18 Desember 2007

Tara Reid Bikini Pictures Keep Getting Worse

09:17 AM, Filed under: Home Celebrities Tara Reid

Tara Reid Bikini Pictures
Okay, I swear this is the last time (I hope), but I just couldn't not post these Tara Reid bikini pictures. Why? Because she keeps getting worse by the day. I didn't think it was possible, but Tara Reid literally getting skinnier right in front of our eyes, and will soon be a saggy-skinned bag of bones. I mean, more than she is now.

I'd say she's one her way to looking like Skeletor, but Skeletor was actually a pretty buff guy (except for his face, naturally). Tara also collapsed earlier in the week do to "exhaustion," but I think the correct term is malnourishment. The most unbelievable thing is that she's actually posing in her bikini for a photoshoot. What magazine is this for, Anorexics Monthly?

Gross.

Tara Reid Skinny Bikini Pictures Tara Reid Skinny Bikini Pictures Tara Reid Skinny Bikini Pictures Tara Reid Skinny Bikini Pictures

Photo credit: X17

 
eXTReMe Tracker