Selasa, 11 Desember 2007

Will Smith?s Big Day



Tuesday, December 11, 2007

WILL SMITH'S BIG DAY



You know you've really made it as an actor when Grauman's Chinese Theater asks you to come on over and immortalize your hand and footprints. And Will Smith has really made it as an actor.

The "I Am Legend" actor looked to be enjoying all the pomp and circumstance associated with the big event, even taking some time to clown around for the cameras. And fellow actor/BFF Tom Cruise was in attendance, talking up the "Fresh Prince" star.

Tom told press, "I feel honored to know him and his family. When I get around him I feel inspired. We push each other and we need that. We share that same level of reality and commitment that we have to our craft and to our family. It's fun. Wherever Will Smith is, that's where the party is!"

And, believe it or not, the "Minority Report" stud is a big fan of Smith's music. "He is an extraordinary artist. When I was doing Born on the 4th of July, his music got me through that picture."

As for Will's chances in a race against Tom's wife, Katie Holmes, Cruise has his doubts. "Kate is fast! I said to Will, 'she ran a marathon, we've got to see if we can't run a marathon. She did it!' The day after she ran the marathon I was at the hotel and got in the elevator drenched in sweat and I smelled I said, 'Listen, when your wife runs a marathon, you've got to get on the treadmill the next day!'"

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Will and Tom at yesterday's Handprint ceremony (December 10).

 
eXTReMe Tracker