Minggu, 28 Desember 2008

Beyonce reveals breakdown fears

November 21

Beyonce Reveals Breakdown Fears

Beyonce has revealed that she was on the way to having a nervous breakdown when she was in her teens.

Beyonce © PA "Years ago, I was definitely headed for a breakdown,” the 27-year-old singer revealed. “Just way too much work - my life was my career and I had no other life. It started when I was 15 and I hadn't learned the importance of balance, making sure I took a day off. I didn't know what 'no' was, what boundaries were.

At this point, I know that after a certain amount of time I have to go home,” Beyonce continued. “I know what I like now. It just takes life experience to get a good balance. When you're young, you don't know what relaxes you.”

Beyonce has been in the music business since the age of eight, when she joined the girl group Girl’s Tyme. The group went through many line-up changes before becoming Destiny’s Child in 1993. They had their first major hit, No No No, when Beyonce was 17.

Share It

Share this post using del.icio.us del.icio.us  Share this post using Digg Digg  Share this post using Facebook Facebook  Share this post using Google Google 
Share this post using Live Spaces Live Spaces  Share this post using MySpace MySpace  Share this post using Newsvine Newsvine  Share this post using Reddit Reddit 
Share this post using StumbleUpon StumbleUpon  Share this post using Technorati Technorati  Share this post using Twitter Twitter 

 
eXTReMe Tracker