Minggu, 28 Desember 2008

X Factor Rachel Denies Sacking Dannii

November 05

X Factor Rachel Denies Sacking Dannii

Dannii Minogue has slammed reports that singer Rachel Hylton has dumped her as a mentor on X Factor. According to reports today, feisty Rachel ditched Dannii after a string of blazing rows about song choices and styling, which led to the 26-year-old singer being in the bottom two last Saturday.

RachelHylton_RexDannii has since spoken out to refute the claims: “Rachel and I have not fallen out and there has never been any discussions that she wishes to leave Team Minogue. I have, as always, spent lots of one on one time with Rachel this week and have even organised a personal shopping trip so she feels more confident about her look. Rachel is a raw talent. She may be the Robbie Williams of The X Factor, but I back her 100% and want her to be happy. As with all three of my amazing contestants, they are my main priority.”

Rachel has admitted she has chosen her own song and her own style for this week’s performance, but denied ‘sacking’ Dannii. “I don't have anything against Dannii at all and she is still very much my mentor and I respect her opinions, all I want is a little more control over my performance and styling, which she is allowing me to have.”

Rachel ended up in the bottom two in disco week after performing Lost In Music; she also wasn’t happy with Dannii’s song choice in week one – Every Heartbeat by Robyn.

In other X Factor news, 21-year-old Laura White is rumoured to be dating an X Factor executive 17 years her senior. Find out more on our X Factor blog.

Photos: X Factor final shows – week four

Share It

Share this post using del.icio.us del.icio.us  Share this post using Digg Digg  Share this post using Facebook Facebook  Share this post using Google Google 
Share this post using Live Spaces Live Spaces  Share this post using MySpace MySpace  Share this post using Newsvine Newsvine  Share this post using Reddit Reddit 
Share this post using StumbleUpon StumbleUpon  Share this post using Technorati Technorati  Share this post using Twitter Twitter 

 
eXTReMe Tracker