Minggu, 28 Desember 2008

Britney: ?I married for wrong reasons?

November 20

Britney 'I Married For Wrong Reasons'

Details are emerging from Britney Spears’ upcoming documentary on Sky1, which includes many personal revelations from the singer about her struggles over the last two years.

Britney_Rex In one excerpt, the troubled star admits she regrets her marriage to Kevin Federline – the pair were engaged just three months after they met. They married in September 2004 and separated two years later, after the birth of their two sons.

"I think I married for the wrong reasons,” Britney said. “Instead of following my heart and doing what made me really happy, I just did it for the sake of the idea of everything."

The mum-of-two also made the shocking admission that she finds her life harder than a jail sentence: "Even when you go to jail you know there's the time when you're gonna get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like Groundhog Day every day.

“There's no excitement, there's no passion,” Britney said. “I have really good days, and then I have bad days... If I wasn't under the restraints I'm under, I'd feel so liberated. When I tell them the way I feel, it's like they hear but they're really not listening."

Britney: For The Record airs on Sky1 on December 1.

Share It

Share this post using del.icio.us del.icio.us  Share this post using Digg Digg  Share this post using Facebook Facebook  Share this post using Google Google 
Share this post using Live Spaces Live Spaces  Share this post using MySpace MySpace  Share this post using Newsvine Newsvine  Share this post using Reddit Reddit 
Share this post using StumbleUpon StumbleUpon  Share this post using Technorati Technorati  Share this post using Twitter Twitter 

 
eXTReMe Tracker