Minggu, 28 Desember 2008

Blake: ?I have to let Amy go?

December 01

Blake 'I Have To Let Amy Go'

Blake Fielder-Civil has revealed he believes he and wife Amy Winehouse shouldn’t be together. In an interview with News of the World, Blake said: "I have to let her go to save her life. I am not abandoning her. I am doing this out of love."

Amy_Blake_RexAmy’s husband of 18 months, who is currently in rehab after serving 12 months behind bars for assault, admitted he introduced the singer to drugs and self-harming. “I dragged Amy into it and without me there is no doubt that she would never have gone down that road. I ruined something beautiful,” he told the newspaper. “I made the biggest mistake of my life by taking heroin in front of her. I introduced her to heroin, crack cocaine and self-harming. I feel more than guilty.”

 
eXTReMe Tracker