Minggu, 28 Desember 2008

Naomi Campbell: ?I?m not pregnant?

October 24

Naomi Campbell 'I'm Not Pregnant'

Naomi Campbell has denied rumours she is expecting her first child with her billionaire Russian boyfriend, Vladislav Doronin.

NaomiCampbell_Wire After pregnancy rumours began swirling on the internet, the model’s lawyers released a statement saying the reports were "absolutely false and fabricated".

The 38-year-old recently spoke publicly about wanting children, and underwent an operation to repair her damaged fallopian tubes in February. “I’d love to have a baby. It’s every woman’s dream and I feel that’s a huge part of my life that I’m yet to experience,” Naomi said at the time.

And her billionaire boyfriend recently hinted he may pop the question soon. Speaking to OK! last month, the property developer said: "Naomi is wonderful. Will I put a ring on her finger? Maybe very soon."

The pair have been dating since meeting at the Cannes Film Festival in May.

BOOKMARK WITH:
Share this post using Digg Digg  Share this post using del.icio.us del.icio.us  Share this post using Reddit Reddit 
Share this post using Facebook Facebook  Share this post using Newsvine Newsvine 

 
eXTReMe Tracker