Jumat, 14 Desember 2007

Are Heidi and Spencer Back Together?



Friday, December 14, 2007

ARE HEIDI AND SPENCER BACK TOGETHER?



After Monday night's season finale of "The Hills" the future of Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag's relationship was in doubt.

But there may be a glimmer of hope. Yesterday the peroxide pair was spotted having lunch together at a local eatery in Brentwood, California. Sadly, Miss Montag was still sans ring.

Earlier this week, Spencer poured his heart out to Ryan Seacrest, as well as everyone who was listening to his KIIS FM radio show. And he sounded pretty heartbroken.

"[I'm] madly in love with Heidi and trying to win her back to marry her," Pratt lamented. "In my mind I'm not moving on or looking for dates. I don't know where Heidi is, I know she needs her space, but I don't want to get back to my bachelor days. Heidi is the most perfect girl on the planet."

As for the status of their nuptials following the season finale? Spencer told Seacrest, "Eight episodes are going to clarify [what happened in the finale]. It's top secret. I think the wedding is definitely on pause, last I heard."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Heidi and Spencer out to lunch in Brentwood (December 13).

 
eXTReMe Tracker