Senin, 10 Desember 2007

Britney Spears Continues Sticky-Fingered Ways



Monday, December 10, 2007

BRITNEY SPEARS CONTINUES STICKY-FINGERED WAYS



As if she needs more bad press, Britney Spears is quickly making a name for herself as a lawbreaker. First she started running red lights. Then there was the Hustler Store shoplift. And now the "Gimme More" has snatched a lighter from a gas station.

The mother-of-two absconded with a lighter priced at $1.39 last Friday afternoon. The scene of the crime? A Chevron gas station in Sherman Oaks, California.

Speaking to the bevy of paparazzi on her tail, Brit said, "I stole something!" as she flashed the lighter. "Oh, I'm bad!"

Thankfully, Sham Bahia, the store's manager, wasn't too bent out of shape. He told press, sarcastically, "If I see her, I'm going to ask her for the money! She's a thief. I don't know if she wanted the lighter or just wanted to make a story."

But apparently Spears wasn't on the "Wanted" list too long. One of the paps, Shane Partridge, went back to the store Saturday and paid for the lighter. "[The manager] didn't want me to pay for it at first. I told him it was no bother. I just felt like I should, you know?"

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Britney out at a local pet store over the weekend (December 8).

 
eXTReMe Tracker