Jumat, 21 Desember 2007

Christina Aguilera?s Pregnancy Emotion



Friday, December 21, 2007

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S PREGNANCY EMOTION



Last night, Christina Aguilera was tracked down by the paparazzi wandering around Los Angeles, California. She was wearing a wool cardigan over a blue scoopneck shirt and some black trousers.

And for some reason, her hubby Jordan Bratman was trailing far behind her. Perhaps he said something wrong, triggering an emotional response from the pregnant siren.


Speaking of emotion, the "Dirrty" singer told press her hormones went crazy on tour as a result of her pregnancy. And while fans just attributed it to her reacting to her songs, there was more than just lyrics behind her tears.

She recounted to press, "I remember one night I came out and sang 'Beautiful' and I was really crying while singing the song. I couldn't help myself. The audience just went crazy but my band was like, 'Oh, man, this poor girl.' That was the first time I'd ever bawled onstage, but it came at the right song. At least I wasn't crying during 'Dirrty'."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Christina out with Jordan last night (December 20).

 
eXTReMe Tracker