Rabu, 05 Desember 2007

Courtney Love nude photos

I honestly thought that Courtney Love had already died of a drug overdose or STD. Based on these new nude photos from POP Magazine, apparently she is still alive. I'm not sure if many of you want to see Courtney Love naked. I will admit that she does not look all that great.

But I will also confess that I believe she is probably an awesome fuck. Nasty, druggy chicks like this will do crazy shit that nice, clean girls get all freaked out about. So my answer about Courtney Love is I would. Feel free to use the comments to tell me what a perverted and desperate loser I am. The thumbnails below are the "work-safe" pics. To see the nude photos, go to the Courtney Love nude photo gallery.

Courtney Love nude Courtney Love nude Courtney Love nude

 
eXTReMe Tracker