Rabu, 05 Desember 2007

Will Smith Blew $6 Million As A Teen Star

Will-SmithWill Smith admits that as a new Hollywood star with his own show "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" he blew $6 million (£3 million) and was so poor he couldn't pay his income tax. The rapper and actor says, "I had a hit single on the radio for 30 days before I graduated from high school. That's dangerous. It just seemed easy."

"The tide turned at 19. The IRS (Internal Revenue Service) came and took all my stuff. They wanted $2.8 million and I had two dollars and eighty three cents."

The star claims he was too young to handle the kind of money he was earning as one half of DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince. "I went through five or six million, but I had the best time," he says.

Smith's upcoming blockbuster movie, 'I Am Legend', opens December 14.

 
eXTReMe Tracker