Minggu, 09 Desember 2007

Fergie: Hurt Over Surgery Claims



Sunday, December 09, 2007

FERGIE: HURT OVER SURGERY CLAIMS



On Saturday, Fergie headed off to the Costa Mesa Macy's to launch her spring 2008 handbag collection, Fergie for Kipling. The Black Eyed Pea even took the time to meet the first 200 customers to spend over $100.

Meanwhile, the Grammy nominated singer recently responded to accusations by Us Weekly, which claimed that she's has had work done on her nose and eyebrows - calling the report untrue and hurtful.

"One of those magazines says I've had a nose job and an eyebrow lift, which is completely untrue," Fergie explained.

"Personally, I see a therapist. It's hard, it hurts my feelings. I call my hypnotherapist and cry and let it go. That's what I do [to cope]. I think that they nitpick these days so much and it's just got to the point where it's ridiculous."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Fergie out promoting her handbags yesterday (December 8).

 
eXTReMe Tracker