Kamis, 20 Desember 2007

Hilary Swank Hits Ireland for ?PS I Love You?



Thursday, December 20, 2007

HILARY SWANK HITS IRELAND FOR "PS I LOVE YOU"



Her new flick "P.S. I Love You" is sure to be the date movie of the Winter season, and Hilary Swank was busy promoting the film in Dublin, Ireland last night.

The "Million Dollar Baby" actress wore a white flowing just-below-the-knee-length dress with some dangly earrings and peep-toe pumps.

During her press junket, Swank revealed some of the fun behind-the-scenes antics that took place between herself and Scottish stud co-star Gerard Butler during the filming process.

She revealed, "We laughed so hard during the striptease scene. Gerry was so funny because he was so nervous and wanted it to be funny but was afraid it wouldn't be. But when that suspender swung across the room and hit my head it hurt so badly. I was laughing and crying at the same time because I couldn't figure out what happened. Can you believe I did a boxing movie and came away unscathed and then I do a romantic comedy and this happens?"

And Hilary had nothing but the highest praise for her co-star. "Oh, he is so wonderful. Gerry is obviously a talent, but people don't know him very well yet as a person because he is fairly new to the business. But he is just such a gem of a person, very funny and very charming. I would work with him forever, I adore him."

"P.S. I Love You" opens in theaters tomorrow (December 21st).

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Hilary, along with Cecelia Ahern, at the Dublin premiere of "P.S. I Love You" (December 19).

 
eXTReMe Tracker