Jumat, 14 Desember 2007

Hilary Swank is In Love!



Friday, December 14, 2007

HILARY SWANK IS IN LOVE!



An actress' work is never done. You'd think that one television appearance per morning would be sufficient, but Hilary Swank proved otherwise, hitting the Today show, Good Morning America, and Live with Regis and Kelly in one shot.

And with all of Hilary's success professionally, it's about time that she found a good man with whom to share her life. Fortunately, according to a recent report, she has.

The "P.S. I Love You" actress has confirmed that she's dating talent agent John Campisi. They've actually been dating since the summer of 2006, but have kept their relationship out of the public eye.

When asked if she was in love, Swank told press, "Of course I'm in love or I wouldn't be in this relationship for as long as I've been. He's a great guy."
And their relationship has withstood the test of Hilary's crazy schedule. "In the past four and a half weeks, I've been to London, Texas, Chicago, China, New York, LA and New York again. You know, it's tiring, but I can't complain, because I'm getting to do what I love."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Hilary out on her morning show run, where she ran into Julia Roberts on the Today Show set (December 13).

 
eXTReMe Tracker