Selasa, 11 Desember 2007

Jessica Alba Still Doing The "I'm Really a Prude" Thing

jessica-albaBikini wearing actress Jessica Alba says she is creeped out by nude jacuzzis and she doesn't wear revealing clothes and she doesn't like to be leered at. Yet her acting jobs have amounted to nothing more than her appearing as scantily-clad eye candy. But she says: "Other than Sin City, I don't really wear skimpy outfits in my movies. People know that I'm a prude. Word has gotten around."

(She's forgetting the bikini she wore in Into the Blue but that's another matter.)

The actress has a no-nudity clause in her contract and only agreed to bare her back for a scene in new movie Awake, insisting, "That's it. Above the waist, back. And nobody was in front of me but a wall."

As for getting in a hot tub, the Fantastic Four star says it's too disgusting. Jessica, 26, said: "I went to a spa and it was so traumatic because no one was wearing a suit in the Jacuzzi. It was gross! I'm not sitting with a bunch of people with their business hanging out!"

The actress insists she always keeps her curvaceous figure covered up because she doesn't like being leered at. "I don't put it out there. I stay away from super-high heels, super-short skirts, revealing tops."

"I know what kind of attention you get from that and it's not the kind I want."

 
eXTReMe Tracker