Sabtu, 08 Desember 2007

Katherine Heigl Clears Up Rumors



Saturday, December 08, 2007

KATHERINE HEIGL CLEARS UP RUMORS



Earlier this year, Katherine Heigl starred in "Knocked Up" as a woman who gets pregnant from a one night stand with a guy she couldn't care less about. And her public remarks about the flick were a bit unsavory.

Initially, Heigl said that the movie, "paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as lovable, goofy, fun-loving guys. It was hard for me to love the movie."

But now she's trying to clarify her earlier statements. She recently told press, "It's important to me to take a minute and clarify the quote about Knocked Up in Vanity Fair. I was responding to previous reviews about the movie the interviewer brought to my attention. My motive was to encourage other women like myself to not take that element of the movie too seriously and to remember that it's a broad comedy.

She continued, "Although I stand behind my opinion, I'm disheartened that it has become the focus of my experience with the movie. The truth is, it was the best filming experience of my career. Every person that was a part of making Knocked Up helped to encourage, support and inspire me. I never intended for anyone to think otherwise."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Katherine enjoying a day out with soon-to-be-husband Josh Kelley (December 7).

 
eXTReMe Tracker