Jumat, 07 Desember 2007

Lauren Conrad?s Big Decision



Friday, December 07, 2007

LAUREN CONRAD'S BIG DECISION



As a teaser for Monday's all-new episode of "The Hills," Lauren Conrad told press that she makes a "life-changing" decision. And since it's the season-three finale, it's only right that they go out with a bang.

Conrad told press, "I gotta be honest, I haven't seen the final episode yet. I know that something happens in our lives, but I don't know what they're showing. Something very exciting happens in my life. I can't tell you what, obviously, because it has to air, but it was a life-changing something."

Rumor has it, she's offered a second chance to go live in Paris. And if you remember, she turned down her first opportunity at the offer in order to be with Jason Wahler. But LC won't confirm whether or not that's the decision she's talking about.

She said, "I have to make a very big decision--which I made, which I'm very happy with now." And that's all the preview we're gonna get for "The Hills" so it looks like we'll just have to tune in to see what happens.

Gossip Girls

TO SEE THE ENTIRE GALLERY FROM THE GRAMMY NOMINATION CEREMONY (DECEMBER 6) - CLICK HERE!

Enjoy the pictures of Lauren at the Grammy nomination ceremony (December 6).

 
eXTReMe Tracker