Jumat, 07 Desember 2007

Michael Bolton Denies Pregnancy Rumors



Friday, December 07, 2007

MICHAEL BOLTON DENIES PREGNANCY RUMORS



We all remember him singing "How am I supposed to live without you?!" back in the 1980s, and now Michael Bolton is rumored to be expecting a child with his fianc Nicolette Sheridan.

But he's saying it's not true. According to the "Time, Love, And Tenderness" singer, they're more focused on planning their wedding than starting a family.

The 54-year-old singer told press, "No, no, no, it is not true. I am not going to be a father again soon. Nicolette and I are not expecting a baby. I am used to reading things about me and Nicolette which have no connection to reality, but this one is ridiculous."

And the "congratulations" phone calls from his friends are starting to get annoying. "Friends have been calling me with congratulations. If she were pregnant, it would show soon. We just came back from four days' vacation in Los Cabos, Mexico. I have to tell you, Nicolette looks great in a bathing suit. Not at all pregnant."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Michael and Nicolette headed out to eat yesterday evening (December 6).

 
eXTReMe Tracker