Minggu, 16 Desember 2007

Nicole Kidman?s Rainy ?Golden Compass? Premiere



Sunday, December 16, 2007

NICOLE KIDMAN'S RAINY "GOLDEN COMPASS" PREMIERE



Despite the rain, Nicole Kidman and thousands of fans showed up on Sunday (December 16) at the Sydney premiere of Kidman's latest movie, The Golden Compass.

Held at the State Theatre, the Academy Award winning actress hit the red carpet in a striking silver pant suit - spending about 10 minutes meeting fans and signing autographs.

In the film, "Nicole plays a supporting role as scholar and explorer Marisa Coulter in the fantasy adventure based on the novel by the same name, which tells the first story of author Philip Pullman's trilogy."

Talking about why she chose to take on the Golden Compass role, Nicole told press, "I mean, my decisions are so erratic, I just choose off the cuff a lot of times, but primarily this was because Philip Pullman wrote me an amazing letter telling me that when he was writing the novels he had me in mind. So that's hard to turn down; he's such a good novelist."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Nicole at the Sydney premiere of "The Golden Compass" (December 16).

 
eXTReMe Tracker