Senin, 10 Desember 2007

Pitt Calls for Anti-Paparazzi Laws To Protect Kids

jolie pittFather of four Brad Pitt wants to see laws enacted to protect celebrity offspring from the paparazzi. He say he is concerned the constant press attention will taint the kids' perception of the world around them.

He tells talk show host Larry King, "Truthfully, I am very concerned about that. I mean, my kids believe that any time you go outside the house there is just a wall of photographers and people that take their picture. That is their view of the world and I worry about the effect it will have on them but we'll do our best."

"Call out my kids' names and shove cameras in their faces - I really believe there should be laws against that."

The star has three adopted children with his partner Angelina Jolie - Maddox, six, Pax, three, Zahara, two, as well as the couple's own biological daughter 17-month-old Shiloh.

 
eXTReMe Tracker