Senin, 17 Desember 2007

Seriously? More Tara Reid Bikini Pictures?

01:23 AM, Filed under: Home Celebrities Tara Reid

Tara Reid Bikini Pictures
So we're doing this again? Really? We haven't had enough Tara Reid bikini pictures? I'm pretty sure I have, but this is for the few of you who might still think she's worth a post. What's worse, though, is that there's at least five feet of snow outside that just fell in the last 24 hours, so I'm really just jealous that there are places in the world where there are women wearing bikinis outside. Even if it is Tara Reid.

Seriously, though, if Lindsay Lohan doesn't get her ass back in a bikini soon, I'm going to be very upset. I refuse to believe that Tara Reid is the best we can do this year.

Tara Reid Bikini Pictures Tara Reid Bikini Pictures Tara Reid Bikini Pictures Tara Reid Bikini Pictures Tara Reid Bikini Pictures

Photo credit: X17

 
eXTReMe Tracker