Rabu, 12 Desember 2007

Will Smith?s ?I Am Legend? Premieres in NYC



Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WILL SMITH'S "I AM LEGEND" PREMIERES IN NYC



He just keeps getting bigger and bigger. While most stars are content to premiere their films at small, intimate movie house-type venues, Will Smith went all the way for the Garden - Madison Square Garden.

Sure, it's the home of the New York Knicks/Rangers, but last night MSG was home to "I Am Legend," Smith's new movie in which he "plays a scientist who survives a virus that wipes out New York City and is seeking a cure to reverse the plague."

As has come to be expected, the "Legend" premiere was a family affair for the "Fresh Prince" actor. He was joined by his son Jaden, 9, (Will's co-star from The Pursuit of Happyness), daughter Willow, 7, (his co-star in Legend) and wife Jada.

Also in the house was longtime close friend Tom Cruise. And Smith was jazzed to have him at the gig. "That's my man right there. I love the support."

"I Am Legend" opens nationwide this Friday, December 14th.

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures from last night's premiere of "I am Legend" (December 11).

 
eXTReMe Tracker