Sabtu, 15 Desember 2007

Hayden Panettiere Gets Real About Fashion



Saturday, December 15, 2007

HAYDEN PANETTIERE GETS REAL ABOUT FASHION



Who says all celebrities are excessive spenders when it comes to buying their clothes? Not Hayden Panettiere!

The "Heroes" hottie recently revealed that she isn't a sheep following the fashion herd. She's more of an individual than her Hollywood peers.

Hayden told an interviewer, "My style has evolved and become more sophisticated. It's grown with my personality."

And while she tries to be frugal, sometimes her obsession with shoes necessitates a little splurging. "Shoes are definitely my guilty pleasure. I have these Givenchy shoes that are a deep plum patent leather. They are stunning. And I love my Louis Vuittons."

But for the shoe bargain hunter in all of us, Hayden has a hot tip. "Hale bob, Shoe-wise, they're great, and they're not an arm and a leg."

As for the rest of the wardrobe, she loves Forever 21. "You can find great things there-they're all over the place. I bought a top there for $4."

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Hayden at LAX airport, heading to NYC for the Jingle Ball (December 13).

 
eXTReMe Tracker