Sabtu, 15 Desember 2007

Miley Cyrus Talks About Her Rise To Fame



Saturday, December 15, 2007

MILEY CYRUS TALKS ABOUT HER RISE TO FAME



Believe it or not, Miley Cyrus is just a regular kid with an extraordinary job: entertaining teens and tweens all over the world. But don't think for a second that all of her fame has gone to her head.

The "Hannah Montana" actress revealed in a recent interview that despite her mega star power, she's still subject to the rules of her parents. And her "Achy Breaky" father Billy Ray Cyrus has to crack the whip once in awhile.

She was recently grounded for mouthing off. And she admits that she got what was coming to her. "It was because I was being a smart aleck, I deserved it. I was smarting off."

Miley also said that her rigorous touring and publicity schedule can get "stressful." "You've got your manager, you've got your this, you've got your that, like, they all know so much more than you do and so I just try to stay out of it."

And unlike most children of celebrities, Cyrus was encouraged to pursue her dream of stardom. "They basically just told me whatever I want to do, just to follow my dream. My mom was super, super supportive and really was very into this, you know, me kind of finding my own thing to do."

Miley's "Best of Both Worlds" tour begins its extended leg on January 11th in Detroit, Michigan.

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Miley stopping by a TV show in Toronto (December 14).

 
eXTReMe Tracker