Rabu, 19 Desember 2007

Paris Hilton Pisses Off Angry Smurf

paris hilton and tinkerbellParis Hilton, the princess of bad taste, caused an uproar at a Berlin Christmas Market when she inquired about “adopting” two Smurfs - who were actually two Russian Dwarf actors dressed in cartoon costumes.

“I don’t know if Paris had been on the mulled wine when she saw the [actors],” one eyewitness said. “We heard her saying: ‘Oh my, real live Smurfs. I always wanted one when I was a kid’ before turning to her pal and asking, ‘Can I take them home?’”

When Paris added, “I didn’t realize that this is where they came from,” the actors went off.

The source said she “started talking about adding them to her 'collection' and bent down to talk to them in a babyish voice. I really don’t think she was trying to cause offense. But the actors were really narked off about it all.”

“One of them just flipped and starting shouting at Paris. He obviously spoke fluent English and told her in no uncertain terms that he was a grown man and that she was being very patronizing.”

 
eXTReMe Tracker