Kamis, 20 Desember 2007

Spencer And Heidi: Wedding Is Off



Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SPENCER AND HEIDI: WEDDING IS OFF



In a story that is closely approaching the border of absurdity, Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag have officially called off their wedding. The weird part is that they're still together.

It all started at the end of "The Hills" season finale, when Heidi told Spencer that she needed "time to think." Yeah, it's good that she finally started doing that whole thinking thing.

And in their latest release to the press, the tumultuous pair are officially calling off their wedding, but claim that they're still together.

In a recent interview, Heidi revealed, ,"We're just going back to being boyfriend and girlfriend..." followed by Spencer saying, "...when our relationship was flawless."

As for her engagement ring? Montag confessed, "I turned it into a pendant. It wasn't my dream ring. I don't like what it represents. I might sell it."

Sounding a bit frustrated, Pratt told the interviewer, "I need to accept that Heidi wants her princess wedding and that she is the boss," to which Heidi replied, "I have a high tolerance for pain. I've lived with Spencer."

Could they get anymore infuriating?

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Heidi and Spencer out to lunch in Brentwood (December 13).

 
eXTReMe Tracker