Kamis, 20 Desember 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her Killer Boots



Thursday, December 20, 2007

VANESSA HUDGENS SHOWS OFF HER KILLER BOOTS



She can't go anywhere without a crowd of shutterbugs closely behind. And when Vanessa Hudgens tried to sneak over to her recording studio, the paps weren't far behind.

The High School Musical babe was spotted wearing some outstanding black high-heeled, knee-high boots as part of her jeans-and-a-sweater ensemble yesterday in West Hollywood.

And despite the constant attention she always gets, Vanessa recently told press that she's not too keen on the lack of privacy she suffers as a result of her celebrity.

Hudgens confessed, "I don't like people staring at me all the time and I don't want people following me around. I became an actress and started singing and dancing because I truly loved it. I did not want to be a celebrity; I did it because I genuinely enjoy doing it. I think fame is just something that comes along when you are in something that is such a success."

With her overwhelming public appeal, and the huge career ahead of her, it looks like Vanessa is going to have to get used to being a household name.

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Vanessa on the way to the recording studio (December 19).

 
eXTReMe Tracker