Minggu, 06 Januari 2008

The Beckham?s London Fine Dining



Sunday, January 06, 2008

THE BECKHAM'S LONDON FINE DINING



Enjoying their time back in London, David and Victoria Beckham got all dressed up and spent Saturday night out to eat at St. Albans restaurant.

After finishing their meal, the couple made no attempt to avoid the cluster of photogs - leaving through the front door of the popular eatery, which "serves contemporary European cuisine, with a typical main meal costing around only $40.00!"

Meanwhile, Posh recently spoke to press about her sadness over finishing the Spice Girls reunion tour, saying that she will have to return to her "lonely" life.

Victoria said: "I'll really miss the tour when it's over. I didn't realize how much I'd missed all the girls until we were back together and I think it can be quite lonely when I've lived abroad for so many years. I've really missed the girls."

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of David and Victoria's night on the town (January 5-6).

 
eXTReMe Tracker