Rabu, 02 Januari 2008

Lily Allen Settles Into Pregnancy



Wednesday, January 02, 2008

LILY ALLEN SETTLES INTO PREGNANCY



It's not an easy adjustment going from a mid-twenties pop singer to a soon-to-be mother. But Lily Allen is taking it all in stride.

She was spotted on her way to the doctor's office earlier today for a routine checkup, and the "Smile" singer was looking festive in a big red coat, with some big black shades.

Lily recently told press about her schedule for 2008, and despite being preggers, she still has many irons in the fire. "I'm still busy. I start filming my new TV series in three weeks and have a new album to finish in six months."

But one thing she won't be doing is endorsing a line of maternity wear. Allen says she'd be sending the wrong message. "I've had a lot of offers from people to do my own maternity range but I don't think it is the right message to send to young Britain. I'm not the best example. I'm pregnant and a bit young, aren't I? My demographic is generally young girls, so I don't think a maternity line is suitable. It isn't the best impression to give them."

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Lily out for her medical check-up (January 2).

 
eXTReMe Tracker