Selasa, 01 Januari 2008

Nicole Richie: Her Baby Saved Her Life



Tuesday, January 01, 2008

NICOLE RICHIE: HER BABY SAVED HER LIFE



A woman goes through a lot when she's pregnant. And Nicole Richie recently told press how her soon-to-be-born gave her the wake up call she needed to straighten her life out.

In a recent interview, the "Simple Life" babe confessed, "I owe this baby everything and I have a responsibility now. Besides being responsible for myself, I'm now responsible for someone else. And I have to set the right examples. I have to really be someone that I would want my child to look up to."

And she was initially so surprised that she was pregnant, she made extra sure that the tests were accurate. "I didn't believe it. I was in shock. I took about 5 different tests!"

But if you were hoping for a big Richie-Madden wedding in the near future, you may be disappointed. She reported, "I've got to hold something for when I get older. I can't have everything happen in one year."

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Nicole Richie and Joel Madden out in Hollywood yesterday afternoon (December 31).

 
eXTReMe Tracker