Rabu, 02 Januari 2008

Is Kim Kardashian Engaged to Reggie Bush?



Wednesday, January 02, 2008

IS KIM KARDASHIAN ENGAGED TO REGGIE BUSH?



We've seen a lot of her over the past year, thanks to a sex tape scandal, a Playboy photo spread, and the reality show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." And it looks like the next move for Kim Kardashian may be walking down the aisle.

According to some recent pictures, Kim has been sporting a (gasp!) 7 karat diamond ring as of late. And though she's only been dating 22-year-old football stud Reggie Bush for a short time, it looks as if he may have already popped the question.

Of course, nobody is confirming anything yet. But with a ring that size, it's looking pretty serious. During the Tanqueray and Ciroc New Year's bash at Mansion, Kim alluded to the gravity of her relationship with Bush.

She said, "One thing I did learn from '07 was to try to keep it as private as possible so I'm trying to hold that close to my heart but I'm here with everybody that I love."

One bright note for Reggie - Kim loves to cook. She told press, "I'm the best cook! People don't know that, but I cook all the time. My best dish is surprisingly my soul food meals. My fried chicken and my macaroni and cheese and my sweet potato souffle."

We'll let you know when they make an official announcement.

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Kim showing off her brand new diamond ring (December 26). If you missed the New Years Eve pictures of Kim and Reggie getting their groove on - Click Here!

 
eXTReMe Tracker